CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just some stuff

I love some titles on people's blog posts. Some are so creative. This is one of those times where I have no idea what to call this post.
Anyway, last Sunday was Dom's BM's 21st BDay! We picked her up the day before so she could see Dom for her BDay.
We went to the mall play area, as usual. She and Dom had so much fun playing together.
Sometime during his play, I look over and he's holding hands w/a little girl! I grabbed my camera and tried captured this "Little Rascals" moment. The girl was Dom's age and her Dad was there taking pics w/his camera phone. I offered to email some pics to him since I had a camera. Afterall, these are precious moments!
So, here are some pics from our fun day!



Here's the kids. They just went round and round holding hands.


He was so tender w/her. It was so cute!


I had to sqeeze a Mamma pic in there!


And...this is our 1st family pic since we got Lil back in Jan.


Dianna and Dom! Same squinty eyes and big smile! I love it!



On Tue of this week, we went for Lil's visit w/her Grandma and sister. It was SO beautiful outside that we decided to stay outside. Grandma brought some lunch for us all and Dom and Shelbie enjoyed running around the backyard.
Of course this weather called for more pictures! Lil was dressed in a cute, red, Care Bears dress.
She showed off her army crawl for Grandma! She loved sitting and playing on a blanket.
The SW is will have the term papers to serve the BP next Thursday!
I just got word today, that they cancelled their first visit this afternoon! Yea! Apparantly they were so sick. They barely showed up to the Parent Education this morning because they just didn't want to cancel. Whatever! Not my problem.

I won't really have any real updates until after this next court date (May 12th). It's just a waiting game.

My growing boy w/his new shirt and hat.

Grandma and Lil.


I LOVE this picture I took! Lil is just full of happiness!
I tried so hard to get a nice pic of the three kids...this was the best I could get.


My Lil Angel!

6 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

Good luck with the court date hon. That is so sweet of Dom he is such a sweet little boy. I'm glad that you have chosen to make his birth mom a part of his life and that you could find it in your heart to do that I know that decision probably wasn't easy by any means but I'm glad that you decided to do that for Dominic. You are an amazing person Renee!

Uberly Ewe said...

GREAT pictures! I too think it is so great that you have allowed Dom's birthmom in his life. You are just so amazing. I say all that stuff about how I want Bug to know about his Birthmother and Birthfather but I am glad that they don't live near. I like the letters and pictures part for now. I guess I would be more open to more contact with them if they sent more letters and pictures instead of it just being me sendin g the information.

Angela said...

It feels so great to get outside after being cooped up for so long! Looks like you had a perfect day. It doesn't take much to make kids happy, does it?

Unknown said...

Renee, I have been following you a little while about your court stuff and I didn't know until i started reading your blog just how much you have been through with it all. I really admire you for being such a good person, especially for letting Dom's birthmom be a part of his life. I will be praying for you that everything works out with your court date and your cute baby girl. =) You are a good example to us all.

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

That dress is darling! I really think that is Lil's color! I am so amazed how wonderful you are to Dominic's birthmom. Way to go girl! I think you are really mature and must be listening closely to the spirit. I think I would let pride get in the way. You are awesome!

Kalia said...

I forgot you went private, so my list says you haven't updated for 2 weeks, so I just barely saw your posts!! Your kids are so cute, and so is your little family!! And the picture of Dom and his BM is priceless!! Love the update!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin