I thought I'd post random pics and right something above them. Here's what's been going on the past couple of weeks.
Our Lil Angel trying on her first pair of sunglasses.
Went to the park w/Vince's cousin and her adorable two kids. Just the one is in the picture.
I couldn't resist taking a mommy shot!
We had to say goodbye to our family pet of 16 yrs. Jerry, we will miss you! We are happy that you're in a place where you're not suffering anymore. We will take care of Mom and Dad.
My Mom, sister and I had a little burial for Jerry.
I surprised Vince w/a birthday dinner last Friday. My sister and her husband offered to cook for us. We had the BEST steaks ever! Erik is a SICK cook! Vince was surprised!
Lil is very close to standing on her own. She just needs a tiny bit of support. She was resting on my mom's knee here.
Latest Family picture taken on our front steps.
My dear friend, Jandre, just lost her Grandpa today. I'm so sorry for your loss! I love you! May your Grandpa rest in peace!
I bought this dinasaur before xmas last year. I was going to give it to Dom. Well...he's so afraid of it!
Well...Daddy worked and worked and worked with him to like the dinasaur...
It's his favorite toy now! Silly boy. He calls it his Roar!
Saturday, my parents took Dom and my niece, Evie, to the Circus! It was both of their first time. Evie stuffed her face full of cotton candy and Dom ate popcorn! They got spoiled!!! Evie went on the elephant but Dom did not.
It was so nice to have some time w/out Bug. We worked on the house. Speaking of the house...it's going on the market this Friday!

5 comments:
Wow talk about a whirlwind of activity that's crazy. Sorry about the loss of your long term pet I know how hard that can be I've had to say good-bye to two cats within the last nine years and it can sting a little. Good luck with the house and everything else that is going on.
I love the pic of Dom and Evie at the circus, so adorable! That is so sweet that you threw a surpise birthday dinner for Vince. You have worked so hard with Lil, I can't believe she is almost standing. The pic with you and she is lovely! Good Luck with your short sale! Loves!
~Mandy
ok Lil is so so so stinking cute.
Fun stuff!! Looks like you are all doing great and having lots of fun! Yay! Love, Kalia
The picture of you with lil is ADORABLE! I'm loving her bright eyes!
Post a Comment