CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Joys!

This is a much needed post! I have been enjoying our children SO much lately! Dom's three and what a cute age, minus the tantrums!
Lil's 10 months old going on two, in a good way!
They both are SO happy together! I posted some recent photos which bring me pure joy when I look at them.
I have had a lot of stresses in life, with trying to sell the house to finances to Lil's case.
These pictures just make me stop and enjoy the moments!
Check out my JOYS!













4 comments:

Kalia said...

What sweet kiddos!!!

ABBOTTLAND said...

They are so cute! I am so glad that they are close. The good days make the bad days worth it, that's what I think anyway. Hope all is going well with your packing and trying to sell the house. On another note, I know you are a Biggest Loser fan. I can't wait till the finale on Tuesday. I totally want Tara to win. She is such an inspiration.
~Mandy

Mikaela said...

Cute! I love Dom lifting up his shirt, too! :)

Uberly Ewe said...

very cute pictures. It is fun to see them both enjoying each other so much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin