I LOVED today! Loved the weather, although extremely hot!!! Yesterday I got back in touch w/a good friend from Junior High (different than the one on facebook, although I found her through another friend on Facebook). It's been a year since we last saw each other. We lost each other's phone #s. Anyway, she and her family came over for a BBQ tonight. Sherwood's came also and my good friend, Alayna and her daughter.
There was an 8yr old, 3 three yr olds, 20 mo old, 11 mo old & 8 mo old there tonight.
My awesome friend Terra holding Lily and meeting for the first time.
Frog pool I bought Bug last night and ended up taking back tonight after it got a hole in it. The kids LOVED this pool though.
The Three yr old's: Bug, Leland & Logan
The 20 mo old
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Friday, May 29, 2009
Good Friends, Good Food and Fun!
at 11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's so great to reconnect with old friends! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Thank goodness for summer!
Post a Comment