Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting a blogging friend I met through the "R House" blog. She made a trip to Spokane and we got together. I took her and her kids to Riverfront Park. We played in the fountain, fed the ducks, looked at the big red wagon slide as it was too hot to go down, viewed the falls and ended w/another dip in the fountain. We had a lot of fun. She's a real sweetheart! She took some pics of me and my kids. I'll post them when I get them. Thanks SO much Leslie!
I ended up taking back the frog pool and exchanged for a $10 more, zebra pool. THIS pool has a slide and water sprays out of the zebra's mouth! I thought Bug would LOVE it! I was WRONG! He was such a sissy and didn't want to get in...so I told him I was taking it back! He threw a FIT, but I did take it back. I ended up getting a $10 plastic pool. When he's older and can appreciate the fun pools, then we'll get him one.
We have put a hold on selling our house. It for sale for one week and then we didn't feel good about it. It's temporarily off the market and we are looking into other options to keep our house. Fingers crossed.
We have a court hearing on Tue for "L". Lots of prayers would be appreciated!!! Since I've gone back public, I am being VERY disgreet on my posts about "L's" case. If you'd like more info, email me rsp80@yahoo.com.
I am hopeful, but scared. After reading some older posts on the "R House" blog last night, I found some newfound hope and strength! I am hanging on to that. The "R House" blog is about an adoptive mom and she's a fantastic advocate for adoption of all kinds!!! Her link is under my adoption links.
"L" has finally started to crawl for real!!! Bug never did this until now, so it's exciting for me to see first hand. She's got some nasty rug burn's from her army crawl on her feet. How do you heal that? She's very vocal and says "mama, dada, ba ba". She waves when you say "hi or bye". She's just adorable! She's turning 1 on the 20th of this month! Her and Bug have so much fun together. She's quite the crier though. She will just pour out those tears for the littlest things. She's very sensitive and doesn't like getting lectured on what not to eat on the floor.
Bug is getting REALLY sassy and refusing to take naps! He gets BAD diaper rashes because he doesn't tell us when he poops! We have talked to him and talked to him. It's getting old. I would think he'd catch on sometime. He's talking more and more and I'm able to understand him. He still can't say his Ls, but we'll work on that. He wants to help me out all the time!!!
Finally got intouch w/"Rose's" SW and she is still w/her parents and doing really good!
Random thoughts:
Our roses are starting to bloom. Weeds are overtaking our lawn...need weed killers! Need a lawn make-over!!!
Have an extremely OLD lawn mower...need a better, faster one!
Keeping in touch w/LOTS of old friends on Facebook!
Hosting a Lia Sophia jewelry party next Thurs. If you're interested at all, send me an email or call me if you have my number.
Getting some baby fever since I only had 4 1/2 months w/Rose and she was extremely fussy. Missed the first 6 months of "L". No more babies for a while though!!!! I have two nieces/nephews coming this Fall!
My house is trashed and I lack motivation to clean.
Cleaned out DISCUSTING cat litter tonight and almost died! The smell was horrible! Thanks to scensy I survived.
Sucked it up and bought Cuddle-Ups (winco brand diapers). For those of you who know me, you know I only use Huggies or Pampers. Well, these are okay! $13 for a huge box! $6 for 29 pull-ups.
Well, I think I'm out of thoughts for now.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Update on stuff...
at 10:59 PM
Labels: Dom and Lil, Dominic's Development, Friends, Stay at home Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hello..I found your blog through Hollys and I just read some of the stuff. I was just thinking of Riverfront Park and if I recall, I think I saw you last weekend there. I was sitting near one of the bridges reading a book and just by the picture I looked it, I swear it was the same person! I could be wrong.
Could be! We were there w/4 kids.
I think you were wearing a purple shirt and pushing a double stroller..the boy looked very familer to me.
Yah! I can see your cute blog again.
Renee, sounds like Bug is going through what we are/were going through with Atley. He's potty trained now, but when he was in diapers we'd go through rash phases that would last a while, clear up, etc. We did brand name diapers with Atley, but we've done the Walmart brand Parents Choice for Silas all along, and he's been fine. Sometimes near the end of Atley's diaper wearing period we'd switch to the next step up in brandless diapers for a change if we were having too many leaks, but it definitely saves money going brandless. I also use the Parents Choice unscented real cloth wipes which I love. Anyway, being a mom sure has lots of ups and lots of downs. I'm in a slump right now. Just burned out with trying to move in and therefore burned out with life, kids, hubby, etc. Gotta make a good push and get done but there's too much crap! Good luck with the hearing for L. We're definitely still rooting for you guys and praying too!! Love, Kalia
Post a Comment