CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last week.

I am finding it difficult to come up w/good blog titles lately. So, you get the boring one's.

My jewelry party was a success! I am so excited for the jewelry that I will be getting and for everyone's order's. I will host every 3 months or so, I think? The new fall/winter catalog is coming out in August, w/new items.
So, I will be bugging people again around that time!!!

Bug has been driving me NUTS lately! I just have had little to no patience w/him. He's SO whiny!!! I know it's the age, but I'm knew at this age! This parenting is no easy task!
I'm getting SO frustrated w/the potty training. I decided to go back to diapers as oposed to pull-ups. It was a waste of money. But he still go's pee in the potty on occasion, so it's makes it hard cause he's got his diaper on.
I've been trying to encourage underwear the last couple of days, but that hasn't gone too well. He has accidents upon accidents! Finally I get to tired of the accidents that I put him back in a diaper; I know I'm not being consistant.
So, today we put underwear on him again. Everything was fine...and then he poops in them! How many times have we told him to poop in the toilet! I really think he understands but chooses NOT to do it.
I know that every one says NOT to get upset, but it's SO hard!

I guess I'll end the post on that note.

4 comments:

The Brown's Sanitarium said...

i totally know where you are comming from. i can handle the kicking, screaming, tantrums but the day in day out whine is like nails on a chalkboard to my nerves.

Jessica said...

So I noticed on Facebook that you know Monica Knight... how do you know her? She was in my ward in Boise for 3 years, and my best friend too.

Mist said...

Potty training can be so hard. My 4 year old is yet to be trained. I think her developemental delays make this task even more harder. Lots of patience towards this task!

Uberly Ewe said...

Potty training is hard for some kids. My Bug still has not learned to go #2 in the toilet. He is afaid of the whole idea of #2. Remember he just started going pee in the toilet in February of this year. He was almost 4 years old. He saw his good friend Cole going pee like a big boy and that seemed to really help motivate him. As for the #2 issue...he now goes and gets himself a pull up and puts it on himself. Now just need to get him to clean himself up by himself...but that will be ahile. He keeps telling me he will go #2 in the toilet when he is a big kid...and that will be when he is 6 years old. LOL GREAT!
I know you don't want to hear this..but don't worry about your little guy. He has had a rough start with all the things he has had to over come so he just might be slower than most kids in the area of Potty Training. I used potty charts...made up our own, with a toy at the end of the full chart ($1 toy). And I never made a fuss when he did #1. I just told him some times we have accidents. As for him going #2 in his underware...I would use the diapers/pull ups and just every hour take him to go potty in the toilet. This way he is still going potty in the toilet but you won't have he really messy clean up of #2. Anyway..that is my comment. LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin