CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Not Private anymore

I decided to not go private anymore. I feel assured by now that L's gma is not reading nor has read my blog.
I will stil be very selective on what I write about L's case. If you want more details I would be glad to email you, so just let me know.

2 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

IM so glad your not private anymore. I totally forget to look at private blogs and I feel like I am so behind on yours. Lil is getting so big. Looks like you have had a good time. Tell Chris and Tammy we say congrats.

The Barney's said...

I too am glad you arent private anymore. I have had NO time for blogging but with summer here and kidddos out of school, I hope too be able too. I miss seeing what everyone is doing. Looks like your camping trip was great!! I love camping/going on trips with friends!! I'd love to get the update on Lil. Talk to ya soon and hope all is well!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin