We have our first interested buyer coming to see the house tomorrow! Yea! My Grandma told me to bake some cookies right before the buyer comes and put a small plate on the table. It's so your house will smell like fresh baked cookies! I love you Grandma Bette!
We have my niece and nephew over tonight. My brother Chris is graduating from WSU tomorrow and Vince and I are skipping out on the ceremony. Instead we offered to take my niece and nephew so my brother Eric and his wife could actually enjoy the ceremony!
So, there are four precious little children alseep in our house! Yes, they are ALL asleep!
I spent some time cleaning up the house tonight to make it ready to show. The kids were SO great at cleaning up Bug's room together! Overall, I think that our house looks nice to walk through.
I am getting so nervous about the court hearing next Tuesday. I just can't wait until it's over and we know the direction the judge is going.
Lil barely drank any of her bottles today! It's frustrating when she doesn't eat. She had a 3 hour nap this afternoon and then was ready for bed shortly after.
Well, it seems my thoughts are gone for now. LOL!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Friday, May 8, 2009
Thoughts in my head...
at 11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If you don't want to make cookies (or are too stressed, I mean we all want to make and eat cookies), you can just put a little vanilla in a pan, put it in the oven and turn it on. It will have the same effect as the cookies with less work! Good luck! I hope all goes well for you today! Lil' is getting soooo cute. Looks like you are really enjoying those two sweet kids!
Good luck with everything! I know it's crazy right now I just wanted you to know that you and vince and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Fingers crossed!!!
Heard anything about the person coming to see the house?
Oh and I am going to try that vanilla in the pan in the oven. See if it works. Cool.
Oooh, oooh, so close! Great idea watching the kids and skipping out! Super helpful, and a lot less stressful!! Keep us posted!! Love, Kalia
Post a Comment