CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Long Week...And a LONG post

Okay...it took me a little while to post all the pics, but I finally have. It's been busy in my family for the past week. My older brother, Chris graduated from WSU two Sat ago and was commisioned as a 2nd Luitenant in the Air Force last night! Also, my niece, Evie, turned three on the 9th of this month.
Because of these events, my younger brother, Eric and his family drove up from Idaho Falls. My sis-in-law's sister also had a BIG event this last weekend that they were here for.

I took a ton of pics, so just be patient, scroll down and enjoy my family!



We offered to watch my niece and nephew overnight and take them to the graduation/bday party, so Eric and Mary could enjoy the graduation w/out kids.
It wasn't too bad having 4 kids for one night. They were great for us!


My grandparents on my Dad's side also came up for the Graduation. They are such great grandparents! Grandpa met Lil for the first time, as did Eric and Mary!



Mary hit it off SO well w/Lil! Lil fell in love w/her in the first ten minutes.



My nephew Ethan enjoying one of many cupcakes!!!



My niece Evie taking a swing at the pinyata. It was so cute watching all the kids.



More bonding w/Lil and Mary!



On the 11th, my parents took all of us to Tripple Play in Coeur d'lane! I haven't had that much fun w/my family in years!
The kids were really good too.
Me and Mary taking a glam shot!



My boys enjoying the pool.



Baeya and Ethan drying off.



Uncle Erik taking care of our niece's. They were spent!



This was the toddler area. It has two slides and squirting water everywhere. The kids loved it!



This HUGE red tube is actually a slide. You go down a slide and end up going around in circles like when you drop a penny in those swirly things. Then you get sucked into a bigger tube and end up at the bottom. It was fun!

My sister Katie and nephew Joseph. Isn't he a cuttie?

My mom and Bug. His lips turned purple; he was so cold!
Nephew Ethan driving a truck. Not really.
After swimming, we played some mini golf and laser tag! Laser tag was awesome! Vince actually ripped his last pair of fitting jeans during the session. Atfter Laser Tag, Vince took our kids home because his pants ripped. The rest of us played a game of bowling. I didn't post the bowling pics because it pretty much shows everyone's backside while throwing the ball. I took some after pics though.

Sweet Mary!

My sister and I!

Me and my Dad.
Mom and Niece, Baeya
This a rare pic of me and big brother Chris! I LOVE this picture!
My and sis-in-law Tamy! Sorry I cut your head off Tamy.

Chris and Evie. She's TIRED!

I watched Evie the next day for a little while. Her and Dom had so much under the table!

We also managed to squeeze in a girl's night in this crazy, busy week!
From back left: Tamy, Me, Mary
Back Right: Zoe & Jandre
We went to Ateca for dinner and then to see Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past. My sister joined us for the movie. It was a cute movie. I enjoyed it.


The fun didn't stop there. Friday me and the kids went to Riverfront Park w/Eric, Mary, their kids, Jandre, her kids & a little girl she babysits.
We were the first one's there. Dom is having a snack before everyone arrives.
While we were waiting, I was approached by Abby from Krem 2 news. She was interviewing parent's and their opinions on the new public pool fees. I'd never been interviewed before. I missed the news, so I didn't see if I was on there or not?

Everyone arrived and we fed the ducks.
Lil didn't get to though. She was too tired.

I couldn't resist a photo w/my little boy.

All the kids, except Lil, after feeding the ducks.

Niece Baeya feeding the goat. She wasn't scared!

We stopped at a playground to let the kids burn off some energy.
Lil and Micah enjoyed the swings.

My awesome brother, Eric! Love ya bro!

Nephew Ethan playing in the sand.
Me and Baeya taking a photo. She didn't like it too much.

My handsome little bro and his beautiful pg wife, Mary!

The kids LOVED the big RED slide!



Dom and Ethan feeling like Kings of the world!

Thanks to Eric and Mary, we all got to enjoy a ride on the Carrosell! Thanks guys!
Jandre, Logan and Emma
Dom rode the Giraffe this time. He loved it!

We ended w/a pic of Dom, Logan and Baeya by the flowers.

I'll end my post the following pics of my brother's commisioning.
2nd Lt in U.S. Air Force

Another framer of Chris and I.
My proud parent's of their son.

Chris and his family! Congratulations Tamy!!!

My brother got pinned by our Dad, who used to be a Sargent in the U.S. Air Force.
My Dad also got to give Chris his first salute!
Both my parent's got a "parent pin" to wear.

6 comments:

Kalia said...

Wow, it's cool to see all of you since we know most of you!! Looks like you guys had a blast together, and all of the kids too!! Awesome!! Love, Kalia

Stephani said...

What a fun post, I loved looking through and reading about each of your pictures. I especially love the ones of you and your brother, you are obviously so proud of him. :)

Renee' P said...

Thanks Stephanie,
I am very proud of my brother for accomplishing this! It was so much fun to see all the family.

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Wow, you have been having way too much fun lately. Good for you! When I saw that waterpark, I asked Dave if we could please go visit SPokane and go there. I think it would be so much fun to be there in the summer! We'll see!

Uberly Ewe said...

I think it is just so funny that I new your brother Chris and Tammy before I met you. I met them through MaryRuth! Oh and by the way they have the same wedding anniversary as Bryan and I. (not the same year but the same day)

Oh and I had the same thing happen to me while I was out at Riverfront park last year. It was someone from KHQ, and it was about getting our refund checks from the tax man. I felt so stupid and I am hoping it didn't show on TV, but just in case it did, I didn't watch the news. LOL
Glad that you had such a good time with your family.
Thinking about you.
I got a new home phone and a cell so I will email you with them.

ABBOTTLAND said...

What a fun post and you have some great pics to document it. Its always nice to have family in town. I remember when we were at Ricks, how proud you were of your older brother and you always talked about all your siblings with such love. You're looking good, girl!
~Mandy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin