CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lil Update

I wish I had the best news, but it's pretty much the same.
Today, we went to our first hearing for Lil. We were in the waiting room and sitting right infront of the birth family! Awkward!!!
Today was a permancy planning hearing for Lil. The judge didn't make a decision yet...instead he gave the BP a few more weeks to continue their services.
I can't give any details, but we may have the Judge on our side?
I was so nervous today I was about to throw up! I can't wait for the end of all of this!

For now, we still have our Lil baby!

We can still use your prayers for us to keep Lil.

Thank you so much for all your support thus far.

2 comments:

Kalia said...

Wow, the waiting is always so hard. Keep plugging along, and we'll keep you all in our prayers. Love, Kalia

Niki said...

Good luck! It's been good running into you so often (: Hopefully you guys will get out here to the Valley quickly, so it will happen more often!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin