So, I've decided that I want to remember as much as I can about my first pregnancy and so I'll be posting my symptoms and such frequently. So, if you don't want to read about all that...it's okay.
And fair warning....if you talk to me I will be talking mostly about pregnancy these days...sorry :(
So, I'm estimated at 5 weeks today. For some reason the nausea has hit me full on just today. I woke up at 7:30 and was nauseous for the morning until I ate something. It came back a couple hrs later and then I ate something.
I started taking my prenatal vitamins tonight and that almost made me throw up! I had eaten a snack before but that was it. I thought it was good enough...not even close!
Then on my way home tonight I caught a big wave a nausea but it's subsided. This is so weird to be feeling this way!
I tiredness is incredible! It hits me hard in the afternoon and stays w/me until bedtime. I've been waking up so early these past few mornings.
I'm glowing inside and out and overall I'd say I feel pretty good so far!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, February 25, 2010
5 weeks!
at 11:50 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ya know what, you've waited so long for this, by all means chatter away about being pg! Congrats again!!!
Didn't this post just say 6 weeks...lol
I don't know what you're talking about Mary!
So they moved my due date back 4 days...
hey try flinstones complete vitamins if the prenatal are too hard on you. I couldn't ever take them so I took Flinstones...also they have DHA vitamins.
You can talk all you want about pregnancy, I love hearing all about it! You've waited seven years for this so anyone who is getting tired of it will just have to suffer through.
Post a Comment