
Surprise! I'm pregnant! This is so insane and unexpected! After 7 yrs off BC and two adopted kids later.....here we are!
I saw the nurse today and it was confirmed and I am estimated at 6 weeks tomorrow.
My due date is Oct 23rd for now.
We're so excited and shocked and super happy! I couldn't wait to share our news!!!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Check this out!
at 4:31 PM
Labels: 1st pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
so. excited. wooohoooooo!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Seriously so excited for you, so is everyone seeing as your facebook comments are pushing nearly 80 right now!!! YAY!!!!!!! Love, Kalia
WOW! Congratulations you two!!! Like everyone else, I'm so happy for you! :)
Thanks you guys! I know...the comments are crazy on FB! I knew the response would be overwhelming....after all it's been 7 years!!!
Awesome!!! I saw the news on FB then decided to check out your blog for more details! Congrats!!!!
Congratulations Renee! What happy happy news!
That's AWESOME! You deserve it. What a blessing! Good luck with the pregnancy. Can't wait to see pics of your cute tummy!! :)
Post a Comment