CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Friday, February 19, 2010

Lily's Baby Shower

After 18 months of planning, Lily finally got her baby shower! My sister hosted it and did a fabulous job! The theme was "Pixie Hollow" from Tinkerbell. Katie made the cake by hand! It was a replica of Pixie Hollow. She's so talented!
We had about 25 people who came and so many gifts! The food was delicious!!! My Grandma Miner and Aunt Barbara drove from Wapato to be there! It meant a lot!
Lily was a little overwhelmed at first w/all the people, but after some food and cuddle time she calmed down and enjoyed her shower!
She loved opening the presents but was done w/that about half way through.
She got two group gifts:
A sit n'stand stroller and Tinkerbell toddler bed and toy chests :)
She recieved so many CLOTHES! I shouldn't need to go shopping for a while! She got some fun toys too!

I loved the shower and was overwhelmed by the love and support from family and friends.
Hope you enjoy some of the pics my Mom took at the shower.

Cake of Pixie Hollow


Lily and I surrounded by the "LOOT"


Me and my daughter!


Katie and I!



Katie, Mom and I....Love these family pict ops!


Katie, Aunt Barbara, Grandma Miner, Mom, Lily and me


The newest fairy being welcomed by Pixie Hollow!
Fairy Lily





The kids sporting our new double stroller!


Lily wearing her new tutu made by a friend!

3 comments:

Angela said...

So darling! What a fun shower!

Kalia said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The cake was awesome, I loved it! Tink is my favorite character for my little girl who's coming soon! I have about 2 months left!

Jim and Theresia Stroh Family said...

The shower turned out so cute! I loved the cake. Who did such a darling cake?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin