Yup you guessed it! We are surprisingly expecting another baby! I found out on 3/20 and couldn't believe it!
I'm due somewhere around Thanksgiving. So now we start another new adventure of pregnancy! I'm so excited! I'll be blogging about my feelings (good or bad) and my symptoms! I want to look back and remember another fun journey of pregnancy and child birth!
How I found out:
Our family was very sick with influenza, sinus infections, colds and flu about a month earlier. Sara had the stomach flu on 3/17. 3/18-20 I had waves of nausea and a few headaches. On 3/19 I woke up with a bad headache and was sick to my stomach! I took two Advil to get rid of mg headache and about a minute after I took them I ran downstairs and up it came! So later that night I started thinking that I hadn't started my period yet and should have that weekend. I was thinking no way am I pg! That month we had actually stopped trying! So I decided to take my temp in the morning and if it was up then I'd take a test. Sure enough it was up. 98.24. So off to the bathroom, hands shaking and preparing for a letdown, that was not the case! I was so shocked, excited, happy! I called Vince at work and told him! He couldn't believe it!
So here we are in week 7! I'm having waves if nausea increasing lately. No throwing up though ;) It took a while but my boobs finally got sore around the 5th week. I don't want to eat anything the first part of the day due to nausea and an empty stomach, but I force myself to eat and it's getting better ;) The bloating has started a lot earlier this time (5 weeks). It's calmed down when I hit 7 weeks on Sat ;) The fatigue has been a lot and I need a nap almost every day. I usually have to wait for Vince to get home from work. I have already broke out the maternity jeans due to the excessive bloating and belly trying to show early ;)
Starting weight (for my records) is 119 lbs.
So here are the first pics of this wonderful journey!
I'm posting from my phone so hopefully they turn out. I couldn't find out where post a caption?
So this is from 5-7 weeks so far. Don't mind the "beauty marks" ;)
The pics are not in order, sorry :(
![]() |
| 2nd Test taken 3/21 |
![]() |
| 1st test 3/20 |
![]() | |
| Latest pic - 7 weeks -Losing the bloat I think :) 3/7 |
![]() |
| 4th week - let the bloating begin! Already? |
![]() |
| 6 weeks! |
![]() |
| 5th week! Holy bloat! |
![]() |
| 5th week! Is this for real? |
![]() |
| 6th week! |









1 comments:
Congratulations! That is so awesome for you all, best news ever, and best reason to feel sick! We are pregnant right now too, due in August. Fourth for both of us, how cool! I know what you mean about bloat, I "popped" like the second I found out because of extreme bloat, when I'm not bloated I'm so much less "showing" but most of the time I'm bloated. It's all for a good cause though, so it's fun! Keep us posted and put up some more pics of the kids! And super congratulations again! Love, Kalia
Post a Comment