CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun Weekend!

Friday night we had nachos w/the Sherwoods and instead of playing games, we just sat around and playing w/our kids. It was really nice and relaxing. I actually went to bed @ 10:30pm. I was tired! I have learned that if I don't have any caffeine after 5pm I'm actually ready for bed at a normal time. I got 10 hours of sleep Friday night. It felt really good.

Saturday, I stayed home all day in my pjs. It was fun! Brian Nuggent came over in the morning and took a look at our heating vents & ducts. It turns out that our filter is in badly need of replacement, the duct to the bathroom vent was knocked off & he fixed that, & the reason reason we're not getting heat upstairs is because the pipe is completely knocked off the vent. We also learned that our big vents that were blocked off by the previous owner are air vents for the cold air to go into. With them being blocked off, there was no where for the cold air to go so it was just stuck in the air. So, Vince is replacing the duct to the bathroom vent and he has to get behind the sheetrock to fix the pipe to the duct that goes upstairs. All of this will cost us about $200-$300. Not to bad considering the effects.
Bug took his nap @ 12:30 and slept for 2 hrs. I did some dishes and laundry. Later that night the 3 of us went to Home Depot. It was so much fun. We priced some lumber for our fence this summer; priced windows and doors for the utility room; looked at some lighting fixtures to brighten up our bathroom; looked at some handles for our cuboards in the kitchen; dreamt about the coolest barbequer w/a fridge and lights; Vince drooled over a riding lawn mower & power tools. We spent about an hour just checking out stuff. Then we came home, put Bug to bed and watched a movie. I was ready for bed @ 10pm. We watched Rainman, which Vince has never seen the entire movie before. I was really ready for bed after folding Bug's laundry about 11pm.

Sunday-today, I am home from church w/cramps! I woke up @ 5:30 this morning w/cramps. They were really, really, really bad! I took a bath @ 5:30 am and another one @ 6:30. I am feeling okay right now, thanks to Midol!!
I am missing Vince's talk today & I feel bad about it.

Well, thanks for letting me ramble on about my weekend & PMS issues.
Brenda, tell Brian thank you so much for helping us figure some stuff out w/our heating.
To top it all off, it's snowing!

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I am glad that Bryan was able to help you guys out. He can help with any of the work on getting that pipe fixed to your bedroom. Just give us a call and he can be there to help on a Saturday morning, and I will try not to dump Bug on you guys. LOL. Sorry about doing that to you guys last Saturday. Activity Day Girls Confrence was the same day and time and there was NO WAY I was going to be able to do my Blueberry Smoothy demonstration with Bug running around like a wild animal in the church building. I do hope that he was good with Dom, please email me and let me know.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin