Me-left, Mary-center, Jandre-right
This last weekend I had a girl's night out! The picture is of myself, Mary & Jandre. Mary, my sister-in-law, is moving to Idaho Falls next week due to my brother getting a job there. We will miss them a lot and my Niece & Nephew too.
We had dinner at the Saw Tooth Grill! It was delicious!!! I highly recommend it.
Love you Fosburg four!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Good Wednesday
- Tear Ducts are open
- Precious times w/Daddy!
- Tubby Time!
- Thanks!
- Need to vent!!
- Fun Weekend!
- Locked Out!
- AHHHHHHHHHHH my Energy Bill is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!
- Dom & Buddy Logan
- I think he likes Lassana?
- Tagged again...This one's about me...
- ABC Tag
- New Table/Chairs for Bug
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- My True Color...There were only four to choose from
- Fettuccini Alfredo!!!
- Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
- Pendergrass Look-a-like Meter
- Belated Birthday pics from Dom & my birthday
- Girls Night!!
- Snow pics finally!
- It's the age, or so I'm told...
- Which austen heroine are you?
-
▼
February
(24)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Girls Night!!
at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I like the look of your new blog! Glad you had a fun time at your girls night out. Those are THE BEST!
Post a Comment