I was tagged by Mikaela for this one.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Where were you 10 years ago:
Senior year of high school.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Relax-it's President's day
2. Change the kitty litter
3. Dress Dominic
4. Make cookies
5. Buy toilet tissue
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn
2. Candy Cookies
3. White Cheddar Popcorn
4. Funions
5. PB&J once in a while
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Never work again. Pay off all of bills, sell the Van and get a brand new Van! Buy the house of my dreams!! Get IVF and hope to get pregnant. Adopt one or two more kids. Have a savings account. Have the BEST X-MAS EVER!!!
Four of my bad habits:
1. I bite my fingernails
2. I stay up too late watching TV...like my Dad
3. I'm NOT a morning person
4. I do gossip quite a bit
Five jobs that I have had:
1. Being a Mom
2. Medical Billing clerk
3. 411 Operator
4. McDonalds Cashier
5. Cashier @ Wal-Mart
Five things people don't know about me:
1. I've been fired 3 times in my life.
2. I'm afraid to get old.
3. I hate driving everywhere. I do a lot of that currently. 1 hr per day of driving.
4. I have a lot of split ends.
5. I just gained 5 lbs recently.
Now I must tag 5 people! I tag....
Mary
Jandre
Wendy
Brenda
Heather Chapman
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Good Wednesday
- Tear Ducts are open
- Precious times w/Daddy!
- Tubby Time!
- Thanks!
- Need to vent!!
- Fun Weekend!
- Locked Out!
- AHHHHHHHHHHH my Energy Bill is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!
- Dom & Buddy Logan
- I think he likes Lassana?
- Tagged again...This one's about me...
- ABC Tag
- New Table/Chairs for Bug
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- My True Color...There were only four to choose from
- Fettuccini Alfredo!!!
- Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
- Pendergrass Look-a-like Meter
- Belated Birthday pics from Dom & my birthday
- Girls Night!!
- Snow pics finally!
- It's the age, or so I'm told...
- Which austen heroine are you?
-
▼
February
(24)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, February 18, 2008
Tagged again...This one's about me...
at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
:) you are going to keep me busy! I will try and get to this soon.
Renee......!!!!! Okay, i will do my best!
Thanks for the tag!!! I will call you soon about the bed sorry I forgot, it has been crazy around my house.
Post a Comment