We had this for dinner tonight and I took some cute pics. of Bug eating dinner. He is learning to feed himself with a fork and doing pretty good, I have to say. He had fun @ dinner because daddy was playing w/Kittys. Sometimes it helps just to give them the fork and bowl and let them have it. Forgive me on a few of these pics. My camera went haywire and changed the settings, so some of these are blurry and dark. They're so cute though!!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Good Wednesday
- Tear Ducts are open
- Precious times w/Daddy!
- Tubby Time!
- Thanks!
- Need to vent!!
- Fun Weekend!
- Locked Out!
- AHHHHHHHHHHH my Energy Bill is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!
- Dom & Buddy Logan
- I think he likes Lassana?
- Tagged again...This one's about me...
- ABC Tag
- New Table/Chairs for Bug
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- My True Color...There were only four to choose from
- Fettuccini Alfredo!!!
- Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
- Pendergrass Look-a-like Meter
- Belated Birthday pics from Dom & my birthday
- Girls Night!!
- Snow pics finally!
- It's the age, or so I'm told...
- Which austen heroine are you?
-
▼
February
(24)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, February 11, 2008
Fettuccini Alfredo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love to see Dom feeding himself! I love it when Bug feeds himself too, makes a mess but it is totally worth the practice he gets. He still wants to use his fingers! And I am constantly telling him to use the fork or spoon like a big boy!
These are so cute and funny. It makes me look forward to the future with Lucy.
Post a Comment