I was tagged by Jandre so hear goes...
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? My sister
C- Cake or Pie? Definately CAKE
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? Chocolate..I agree w/Jandre
F- Favorite Color? PURPLE!
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy worms
H- Hometown? Spokane
I- Favorite Indulgence? The Chocolate Meltdown @ Applebees! Chili's has one too.
J- January or July? Even though I was born in January, I hate being cold, so July.
K- Kids? Dominic
L- Life isn't complete without? My family, friends and the church...again I agree w/Jandre. I'll throw in LOVE too.
M- Marriage date? December 21st, 2002
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers & 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias and Fears? SPIDERS! Dying is a fear.
Q- Quote? Hmmm? I dont' know one off the top of my head.
R- Reason to smile? I will be a stay-at-home Mom in 4 weeks. I love my Dominic
S- Season of choice? Summer
T- Tag three people? I'd love to hear from Wendy, Brenda & Mikaela
U- Unknown fact about me? I'm pretty much an open book, so there's not much that people don't know about me. Let me think...I like to be in control, I'm a girly girl.
V- Vegetable? Sweet corn & green beans.
W- Worst Habit? Biting my nails.
X-ray or Ultrasound? ????
Y- Your favorite food? Definately, ORIENTAL!!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aquarius
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Good Wednesday
- Tear Ducts are open
- Precious times w/Daddy!
- Tubby Time!
- Thanks!
- Need to vent!!
- Fun Weekend!
- Locked Out!
- AHHHHHHHHHHH my Energy Bill is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!
- Dom & Buddy Logan
- I think he likes Lassana?
- Tagged again...This one's about me...
- ABC Tag
- New Table/Chairs for Bug
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- My True Color...There were only four to choose from
- Fettuccini Alfredo!!!
- Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
- Pendergrass Look-a-like Meter
- Belated Birthday pics from Dom & my birthday
- Girls Night!!
- Snow pics finally!
- It's the age, or so I'm told...
- Which austen heroine are you?
-
▼
February
(24)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Monday, February 18, 2008
ABC Tag
at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
fun to learn more about you. I will try and get to this Tag as soon as I can.
Post a Comment