First of all, I appoligize for posting this, but I need to vent a little. Brenda, I know you know exactly how I feel!!
in the past 11 weeks, I have learned that 5 of my close friends and family are expecting! Don't get me wrong, I really am happy for all of you!! Really. I think babies are such a miracle! It just really stabs me in heart every time I find out someone else is PG. It's tough, because I am 28 yrs old and want to add to our family just like all these other women, but it can't happen yet. Maybe it will with the vitamins, but we just don't know!
So, can I just ask that those of you who I talk you just lighten up on the whole pg thing infront of me. I do love talking about the babies and love to hear about everything you're all experiencing but it still hurts! That doesn't mean that I don't want to talk about pg at all, just other subjects more so.
Please: no replies w/ "It'll it happen" "You're still young" "You don't want to be pg anyway, it sucks!" "At least you have Dominic", which I am SO SO SO SO SO SO grateful for. But there is still a void; missing spirits. So, I know that this will leave some of you w/no comments and that's okay.
I just wanted to be heard.
I am praying most every night that these vitamins will work and I will get pg this yr, because that's our only option at this time.
I love you all and treasure all your little ones & my Dominic! Without him, I would be lost. He is such a miracle to our family. I know he would love to have a little brother or sister to play with.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(188)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Good Wednesday
- Tear Ducts are open
- Precious times w/Daddy!
- Tubby Time!
- Thanks!
- Need to vent!!
- Fun Weekend!
- Locked Out!
- AHHHHHHHHHHH my Energy Bill is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!
- Dom & Buddy Logan
- I think he likes Lassana?
- Tagged again...This one's about me...
- ABC Tag
- New Table/Chairs for Bug
- Happy Valentine's Day!
- My True Color...There were only four to choose from
- Fettuccini Alfredo!!!
- Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
- Pendergrass Look-a-like Meter
- Belated Birthday pics from Dom & my birthday
- Girls Night!!
- Snow pics finally!
- It's the age, or so I'm told...
- Which austen heroine are you?
-
▼
February
(24)
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Need to vent!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Well I think that it sucks!!! Here's some good baby vibes and prayers that the Vit's work!!!!
I am so sorry Renee! I know how you feel in so many ways. The only thing that's been getting me through lately is just that the Lord is in charge of our lives. He understands our needs, and for some reason, everything is on His time-table instead of ours. I felt so angry and bitter at times over seeing others PG and me not being able to be, and now I realize that there's more to it than that. Pray for not only the blessing to add to your family, but the blessing of peace that you will submit it to the Lord. Trust me, it helps A LOT! i still have occassional days when I'm angry or bitter, but not NEARLY like before! So I hope it does happen for you and Vince. I'm also sending some positive thoughts and prayers your way!
Yes, it sucks...and yes I totally understand, and am glad that you feel comfortable to vent about what you are struggling with. It helps sometimes to get things out. Mikaela is totally right about not only praying to add to your family but for the blessing of peace that you will submit it to the LORD. I did this and it really does help with the day to day situations that arise. This way, no matter what happens you can find happiness or what I would call "JOY" in things. Also, sending those positive thoughts, and praying that you will find comfort in the moment that you are in right now. *HUGS*
Hey Renee! Yeah I totally remember you, and I'm so glad I can keep in touch w/ you now. I'm so glad you vent on your blog. Sometimes we all just need to vent. I also liked reading about all your fun times w/ Dominic. He's so adorable. We're actually going to Seattle in two weeks to see my sister get sealed. Too bad it's not Spokane. :)
THANKS FOR ALL YOU SWEET COMMENTS AND KEEPING ME IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS!
Post a Comment