CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tear Ducts are open

Sorry about all the posts tonight. I just wanted to make sure I squeezed everything in or I'd forget by this weekend. It's funny how horomones make you feel. I am so emotional tonight. I cried during Americal Idol watching the "young David" sing. I cried during Biggest Loser & I flipped to Big Brother for one minute and saw these two girls pass out and get really sick and I started crying again. My goodness! My eyes were so puffy all day from last night's cryout! But it feels really good to cry like that every six months or so. I'm not one who holds in all my feelings and then explodes. I vent when I need to vent and am am OPEN BOOK. And then sometimes, I still need to just let it all out.

New goal!
Okay, so I drink a lot of soda right now. I'd addicted to the caffeine. My reasoning it that I've been addicted to worse things in my past. Well, I also never have energy and so I'm going to try something new. In the evenings when I want a soda to drink, I'm going to drink water instead. Now, I am one of those people who hates to drink water unless it's COLD! So, I don't ever drink water! Tonight I bought some bottled water & we'll see how long it takes to finish the pack.
Wendy you have encouraged me to be healthier. Now, I don't need to lose any weight, but I am so out of shape and unhealthy. I want to have energy and be able to get up in the morning. I can do it! I would like to be very active this spring/summer.
I need some ideas for healthier snacks I can munch on at night. I snack a lot. I want easy/fairly cheap snack ideas. Thanks.

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

I am sorry I don't have any healthy cheap snacks...but if I think of any I will let you know.

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Good for you! You can do it Renee! I feel so special that I inspired you! I am thinking of you and will try to come up with some healthy snacks.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin