CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, September 23, 2007

First day in the new Church Building!

Today was our first day meeting in the new building on Regal & 63rd. It takes about 20-25 min. to get there. That's a long time comparing to the 2 min. drive we used to have in the Valley. The building is very beautiful and that word doesn't do any justice. The chapel is decorated in one of my favorite colors, Burgundy-not sure of the spelling? It's so spacious and I LOVE the heating system! It works very well! Well, the former 1st couselor is now the president in the Primary.
I just have to share what the kids did to me during my 2nd ever sharing time. I don't know the kids' names yet and they know that. So, they were messing w/me when I drew a name out and I didn't know who was who. Those stinkers! Oh well.

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

I'm glad that you're still in Primary! You have been doing such a great job. I'm sure once things get decided, it will slow down...well in January at least! hehe! Anyways, I'm glad you like the new building, oh and btw, when you go to 9 a.m. church, the drive will decrease by about 10 minutes I would say for ya. It only took us like 8 minutes to get to the building, and it generally takes almost 15 for us to get to the stk ctr for 1 o'clock church, just FYI! So the time difference will make a difference!

Yeah, I'm thinking girl's night out after the General Relief Society Meeting...Applebee's 1/2 Price Appetizers....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin