CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Fun Times

Dominic is at such a fun age! He makes us laugh all the time with his jibber jabber. It amazes me how well he understands us. I'll say "Dominic, stand up and walk to Mommy", and he does it. I just love watching him learn to walk. He is very careful and laughs when he falls down. He is getting better and better and standing up on his own.

First Steps

Yesterday we went out to eat at a Mexican Restaurant. Dominic took it upon himself to dip the chips in the salsa. He was so cute. Maybe he does have some Mexican in him seeing how much he likes chips and salsa. LOL. I took so many pics of him because he was so cute.
Chips N' Salsa

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin