CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, September 10, 2007

The Fair!

So we went to the Fair on Saturday. We went with my Brother and his family. Dominic loved seeing the animals and got to hear some nice noises from a Donkey and the Horse behind it. I had a King Corn Dog (OMG-SO YUMMY)! We saw some kids doing gymnastics and that was pretty cool. We tried to get some $ from an ATM, but it was broken, so Vince had to go find another one. We arrived at 7pm and didn't leave till almost 11pm! Dominic fell asleep in his stroller towards the end. I also had some freshly made cotten candy! So that was our adventure at the Fair this year.

2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

We went to the fair last week too. It was so much fun. Bug loved it so much that I can't wait tell next year! He loved the Goats!

Alayna said...

We were at the Fair on Saturday too, but we were at the rodeo at 7pm. We left the fair at about 10:30pm. It was a ton of fun but I was exhausted from all of the walking around. We got there at 3pm. On thursday we went to the Weird Al Yankovic concert at the Fair. It was awesome!! We had a ton of fun! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Poor McKenna probably went deaf because it was so loud.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin