CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Icky!!!

Ok , so just before I left the Sherwoods' I filled up Bug's cup w/Pedia Sure. He was drinking it on the way home and kept trying to get my attention by saying "mamma, mamma". Well, when we got home I opened up the side door and noticed that his face was completely covered w/his drink and it was all over his shirt!! I guess I may think twice before handing the cup over w/out checking the lid. Oops! I wish I got a pic, but sadly I didn't.
Also, I am having to give more and more baths to Bud before bed. He's getting dirtier and dirtier every day. I guess that's the life of a toddler.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin