This is what my adorable son and his friend Logan did today. Jandre left the room for a second and Logan found where she hid the markers. So by the time she came back into the room, Logan and Dominic had written all over her wall! Luckilly, they wrote on the sheet rock that hasn't yet been painted. And of course it was all over Dom's hands and face! She cleaned their hands and face the best she could but alas there is still a mark left. So I am wondering what to do if this happens to my house! Oh, I couldn't imagine. Our walls have pretty new paint on them.
On a different note, I am getting so tired of his whining! It's all the time and so WHINY! Ahhhhh! I work part time and I still get tired of it, especially when it's coming from behind you while you are driving! Ok, sorry I just had to vent!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Oh what MARKERS can do!
at 9:06 PM
Labels: Dominic's Development, Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment