Okay, I will try to be disgreat as possible due to the sensitivity of this subject. We finally got Vince tested for a SA. The results came back today and it looks like the problem or the majority of the problem lies with him. I have some mixed feelings. At first I wanted to cry. Then I was dissapointed and sad. Many people have asked me if I am angry at all. All I can say to that is we'be pretty much played the blame game without knowing who's at fault. The point is, that I love Vince unconditionally and we will work through this together. We have our beautiful, almost 2 yr old, son Dominic. We are so blessed to have him.
It's a big relief to finally have some answers to why I haven't gotten pregnant for almost 5 yrs. I think we know now.
Now, we will see a specialist and check out our options. Thank you for all you love and support through this difficult time. Please keep us in your prayers.
I know I haven't blogged for a few days, but not much is different. Dominic is getting very vocal and VERY VERY VERY WHINEY-not sure of the spelling. I am grateful to have this house and my family and friends. I couldn't do without any of it.
As for my calling, I am settling in Primary finally. I have done 3 sharing times and each one gets easier. There are so many meeting that go along with the calling, and I have to admit that I don't like the meetings. I am trying to have a good attitude, though. Also, I am over the boy scouts so even more meetings. I am growing a lot in the Gospel with this calling and grateful to be called here.
We are getting family pictures @ Sears in two weeks, so I'll have some pics to post.
I have no idea of what Dom is going to be for Halloween. Any ideas would be great!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Finally; Results.....
at 8:38 PM
Labels: Family, Infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry you guys are going through all of this Renee'! My heart goes out to you. I hope once you've seen a specialist, you'll have some positive news. At least now you know what the problem is, and hopefully you can fix it?! Good luck with everything!
It is always good to find out the reason for things..and it will bring you both closer together. I did for Bryan...and I have never blammed him either.
As for a costume for Dom, I am not sure. Bug was a frog his first year, a monkey last year and he will be a Bee this year. I made the monkey costume with help from my mom when she came to visit last year...and this year's Bee costume he made in his Craft Class that he took during the summer. I just bought a black shirt and black sweats and he will where a black and yellow striped shirt and then the costume part that we made in the art class.
We are going to try and get a family picture schedule at Sears in the next few weeks too. Maybe we will see you guys there!
Post a Comment