CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, October 25, 2007

First successful morning!

I just wanted to report that this morning there was no screaming!! I heard him for about 5-7 minutes and by now he's usually screaming. So, I was more than happy to go and get him up. I went in there and Ducky was on the floor & he was just standing quietly in his crib pointing at Ducky. I was so happy and the morning is off to a good start.
I hope this keeps working. Dominic is a fast learner, so I think it will.
Thank you for all your comments and backup on this matter.

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

yea! Keep up with it and it will get better and better. I bet one day he won't even throw the ducky out of his bed.
Bug still can't climb out of his crib....but that is not a problem anymore since we have said bye-bye to the crib and have embrassesd the "Monkey" Bed (twin bed) completely. He is able to climb in and out of the bed freely now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin