CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well this was a fun year! Dom was a clown and so cute. He went trick-or-treating w/his buddy Logan. First we stopped at my parents house, then we stopped at my sister's house, Logan's Aunt's house, Logan's Great Grandma's House and then we went to the Mall for the big TRICK-OR-TREAT. We got there at about 6:30 pm and a lot of the stores were already out of candy. The boys still enjoyed it though. They held on to their buckets and got their candy as we went store to store. Dom kept on reaching in and wanted to eat the candy, so I ended up giving him a lolly pop. This way he focussed on eating that and not getting into the bucket. They both ended up having a good haul! It was fun this year and I look forward to next year. I think we'll do some more houses next year. Dom will be almost three and taller. His little legs are so short and that makes it hard for walking.



Oh by the way! Dom's PT evaluated him yesterday and he is testing in the low-normal category, which means he doesn't need PT anymore. We have one more session and a followup in six months. I am so happy!



2 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Dom looks so good. You should go to the church Trunk or Treat next year. Bug has such a great time this past Saturday. He got tons of candy too!

Great news about the PT! YEA!!!

Mikaela said...

I am so diggin' the new look of the blog! LOVE the new pics. Dom looks like he had so much fun as a clown. Too cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin