Oh I do not like the cold season. Dominic is getting really sick. I had to call Triage tonight because he kept on coughing after all the cold medicine I gave him. I know, I know, we're not supppossed to give cold medicine to children under 2. But, the Nurse didn't scold me, she said I was doing everything I should be and watching for the important things like wheezing and high temps. His temp tonight was 101.7. She said she understood why I gave him all that cold medicine and I was careful to watch to doses and not double up on one ingredient. It was 11pm by the time Dom settled down w/out coughing for 2 minutes. It's 11:30 pm right now and so far so good. It's really exhausting as all you other mothers know too well. I think I may stay home w/him tomorrow if he's not better. I just hate leaving him to work for 4 hrs when I know he'll be more comfortable at home and w/his mommy. What to do?
Vince and I are also fighting colds right now. I called in sick on Monday due to really bad sore throat (so bad that it hurt to talk). I'm okay now.
Some other news on a different subject. Vince and I saw the Urologist today and he has to get tested two more times before we can see a fertility specialist. We saw Dr. Fairchild and he was really confident that we could get pregnant still, possibly w/artificial insemination and maybe w/out it. He was glad to hear that I am charting so we can plan IC around the probable time. He said for us to take every opportunity to get pregnant on our own still. I was like after 5 yrs! He said sure. Oh, by the way, Rumors: Mt Dew causes low SC-not true, Diet affects SC-not true unless there's smoking or drinking or drugs. But, a regular diet wouldn't effect it. So in light of all of this, I guess the Dr. gave me some more hope that we can do this still. Pray for us please!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Cold Season makes for LONG NIGHT
at 11:23 PM
Labels: Infertility, Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment