CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Updates all in ONE....

I appoligize, but I am just going to add a bunch of stuff all in one blog. So bare with me!

THE FIRST SNOW



Yea! It finally snowed the other day! here are some pics I took the night it started snowing. I hope you can see them okay. I'll have to take some pics of Dom in the snow. The morning after it snowed, we were walking to the Van and Dom was scared to put his foot in the snow at first, but then I showed him it was okay and he was fine. He is so cute is his little size 3 blue snow boots. I love the snow! I was really afraid to drive in it with the Van, seeing as this was the first time in the new vehicle. But, all is well. Vince and I invested in some good tires the other day and I haven't slid once.
It's snowing right now too. The 2nd snow storm of the season!!

THANKSGIVING IN HOQUIAM








So, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We carpooled w/Sherwoods' and dropped them off in Seattle. Then we continued on to Hoquiam. My grandparents, on my Dad's side, live there and my Aunt lives in Aberdeen which is like 5 min. from Hoquiam. So we stayed w/my grandparents and had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My Aunt made her famous Blackberry pie (my dad's favorite)! I had to rub it in a little of how good the pie was. My cousin Charlie & his GF were there too, which was a surprise to me! After dinner, we played a traditional game of Continental Rummy. It's fun!! I've grown up playing this. I won the first game & my Aunt won the 2nd game.
The first night we arrived Dom had a hard time adjusting and ended up sleeping in the room w/us. But, by the next morning he had warmed up quite nicely to Grandma Betty and Grandpa Norman. He loves them! So the rest of the stay was very nice and Dom took all of his naps.On Friday Vince & I took Dom to Ocean Shores where Vince proposed to me 5 yrs ago. The ocean was beautiful and Dom loved it! It was such an experience to see him running on the very same sand where Vince and I agreed to share our lives together.

I DID THIS!





I am so proud of myself. I was tired of waiting for Vince to do install this TP holder so I just decided that I would do it. So the other night, I took out Vince's drill and put this up all by myself. Yea for me!

LATEST UPDATE & SOME MISC PICS....

So I'm still waiting to find out more on my job, but it really doesn't matter what the decision is because our company can't survive w/out a new billing system. So either way, AAI is finished. The consensis is that we won't last much past Jan. 8 of the new year. We'll see.



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin