CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Good News & Bad News

The bad news is that my office in Spokane closing due to a company merge over seas. So, everyone in our office is losing their jobs. From what I hear, the soonest will be Jan 31st.
The good news is that I've decided to stay at home with Dominic. For all of you who really knows me, you know that I've been wanting to do this for a while. This may require some job adjusting on Vince's part, but he's up for it. I am sad to lose my job like this, especially after raise, but I get to be w/Dominic. I think we can make it okay for now. At least I have a heads up. If we stay until the end, then we get severence pay.

To catch up from last week. I only worked on Tuesday. I was home the rest of the week with Dominic having Croup, again. This stuff is nasty and there's not much to take for it. We are out of Benadryl and Tylenol is going fast too. Then last night, I started to get a sore throat again and have been miserable most of the day.

I just hope we are over this soon because we're all going to Hoquiam for Thanksgiving.
Well, that's all for now.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin