CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Monday, November 19, 2007

Job update...

Ok, so today I was officially told about the company. We will find out more details during the first week of January. There will be a bonus and severance package if we stay through the end. The whole process may take up to 5 months, so some of us could be there until May. We won't know when we're leaving until 2-3 weaks before it actually happens. The worst part is that our jobs are being given to foreigners. I'm not prejudice, but come on. A lot of my co-workers, me included, are very upset about this fact.
I think this is a blessing in disquise, though. I can't wait to stay at home w/Dominic.

All you other stay-at-home mom's may need to give me some advice on what you do every day. I get bored after being home for a couple of days. This may just need some adjustment time too.

I need some organizing ideas too for the whole house. Dominic's room (toys, shoes, clothes, books, etc.) Computer desk (paperwork, cd's, games, billing docs-I do have a filing cabinet).
Upstairs (game room for Vince & storage for Dominic), and our room-clothes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and needs to be cheap.

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Hi...
I will send you some email links to some places I have gone too to help keep me busy as well as the organization stuff.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin