CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall is Here

Fall is here! I am just loving all the beautiful Fall colors! This is a couple of my friends' favorite season. It will be fun to rake all the leaves up and thow Dom in the pile.

Nothing new this weekend. Dom has just gotten over a fever & the runs, which means diaper rash! I hate when this happens. He's getting over it now, thank goodness, and sleeping much better.

I haven't posted any new pics because I lost the battery charger. We have two and I can't find either of them. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Well I don't really have much to report so good

1 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

Sorry to hear about not being able to find the battery charger for your camera. That is a bummer.
Glad that Dom is feeling better too. Good luck with the diaper rash.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin