I just discoverd this site from a friend. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/. This is the best site for this stuff. It's for every woman no matter if you are having fertility issues or not. Even if you are just starting to try and conceive it's worked for a number of woman. Woman on fertility drugs us this too. As you all know, Vince and I have been trying to conceive since Jan. 03. This site is for charting you temperature. Yes, I have done this before, but not like this. It calculates everything for you. How long you cycles are; if you've ovulated; what day you should test for pregnancy, and much much more. It predicts when your most fertile days will be at the start of a new cycle. You have to use a BBT thermometer, which you can get @ Wal-Mart or any drug store ($10.00). You will get one lesson per week in you email to help you understand all the language and signs. It's totally free and you get a free VIP trial for 30 days. Then you have to pay for the VIP (extra stuff) after that. I might do this when my 30 days is up. You can chart totally for free though. I am also using OPK's (Ovuation Predictor Kits) so I know when I am close to ovulating. There are other charts with all different cycles that you can look at and compare yours with others. My friend is also using this site and has learned that she isn't ovulating. This is important to know since she's been trying to concieve. It's really interesting and after all this time trying to concieve, I have learned a whole lot more about how the CYCLE works. I am praying and hoping that doing this will lead to pregnancy for us. We are getting Vince tested soon. This is a very sensitive subject for me as you all know, but I'm ready to share this with everyone else. If any of you sign up, let me know what your homepage is so we can compare charts. If anyone would like a sneek preview, you can check out my homepage: www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1caf9f

1 comments:
I did this back in 2002 and 2003. It was a good site. I will email you to discuss more.
Post a Comment