CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A New Hair Cut is always good

Jandre gave Little Bug a hair cut today. This will be his 3rd one and well overdo. It's always nice to get a new hair cut. He looks so handsome and you think his eyes are big, just look at him when his hair it cut. They just pop right out!

Dominic is contuining to walk more and more each day. He's looks like a little midget! I love it! I just had to take some pics of him tonight after his hair cut. It was difficult because he kept moving every chance I had to take a shot. Oh well, such is life.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

That is so great that Dominic is walking more and more. I think that they really end up loving the independence of it all. At least McKay did!

Also, I'm sad to leave Primary, and I'm sad to not be working with you. You'd better still hang out with me sometimes! lol! Halloween Party for sure! :)

Uberly Ewe said...

Glad to see that Dominic is walking so well. He is cute.
I remember when Bug started walking *or was it straight to running?* Getting pictures of him pretty much were never going to happen...but now he sits for me and smiles for me. Give Dominic time! LOL! Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin