Ok, so I am so cold right now in my own house. No, the heat is not on nor do I want to start upping the electric bill just yet. But I can't hold out for much longer. It's 65 degrees right now in the house! I had to put a heater in Little Bug's room tonight because his hands were ice cold this morning. My hands are very cold at this moment!
Speaking of cold, I went to Other Mother's on Monday and bought 2 winter coates, two pairs of boots, 2 pairs of hats w/gloves, & 2 snow suits. All of this was $50! Such a good deal! I bought stuff for my friend's son-Logan (Dom's buddy). Here are some photos of the boys in all their getup!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Brrrrrrr! It's getting cold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I so can't wait for them to play in the snow together! They were so cute in those!
Too cute!! It is getting cold. Hard to believe!
I would have to agree. Where did Fall go? It seemed like it was HOT and then now COLD!!!!
Cute outfits....can't wait to see the pics with him out in the snow!
Post a Comment