Today I am feeling so grateful for a lot of things.
#1-My beautiful son Dominic
#2-My sweet husband
#3-My calling as 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency
#4-My relationship w/Vince
#5-My friends
#6-Being a home owner
#7-My parents
#8-My relationship w/my little sister-the newlywed
I am having all the grateful feelings today. It's one of those days where Vince & I both can't believe we are Dominic's Mommy & Daddy. He is such a sweet little boy. He is doing so good in nursery! I am very proud of him. It's been really nice now that he's walking. He's been having some falls, associated w/that big head of his.
I am finally settling down in my calling in the ward. It's been about 4 months since I was last called and then today I was released and then re-called to the same calling.
It's nice to reflect on the things you're grateful for once in a while & so I post this today.
Until next time.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Feeling Grateful for..........
at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment