CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, November 6, 2008

New problem...and some pics.

Her majesty!
Ok, so the Similac Sensitive formula works wonders! She has no more issues w/gas or being in pain. It's great! I don't even have to put in gas drops. She still doesn't poop a lot. Not every day. More like once every other day.
This is what she looks like when she's hungy.
So tonight, I think she really appreciated not being in pain anymore and has loved her bottles even more! She already eats like every 2 hrs. So tonight she ate from like 8:30-10:30. Not all at once, but with small breaks inbetween. Now she doesn't want her binky. She won't sleep w/out sucking on the bottle. BIG PROBLEM for me! She is being so stubborn. This is the longest amount of time that she has been awake since we brought her home from the hospital.
Before today, she's been going to sleep just fine, mostly w/out her binky, but sometimes with it.
It's frustrating!
Any suggestions?
Daddy's little princess!

3 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Wow, her looks are already really changing. What a little beauty! I wish I had some great advice, but I'm not really the most knowledgeable about getting babies to sleep and if you did get advice from me you might be up every 2 hours at night for the rest of your life. Of course, at least we could call each other in the middle of the night and be 2:00 a.m. buddies!LOL!

Anonymous said...

I recommend the book Babywise. The schedule it suggests has helped all my kids sleep through the night earliest by 2 months, latest 3 months. It helps the baby get on a routine of recognizing times to eat and times to sleep. That way there is none of the "eat the bottle on and off for two hours" stuff. Some people don't like the book because some people who read it don't understand the concept of flexibility and moderation. If your baby is hungry and crying for food...then feed him. I love the book's concepts personally, and they have worked for me. Just thought I'd throw that out there :D

Angela said...

It's funny how quickly you forget about all the baby issues once you're chasing after a toddler! I would stop letting her eat for 2 hours. From what I remember (I did tons of reading and research on feeding/sleep issues in newborns) she's using the bottle to pacify and comfort and not actually eat. Babies have a need to suck and soothe and that can be mistaken with hunger. The good thing (and bad thing) with babies is they develop new habits easily.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin