CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two Weeks Old!


Our Rose is 2 wks old today. She is doing fantastic! We had her weighed at her 2 wk check-up yesterday and she is now 5 lbs 15 oz. She gained 11 oz in one week! All she does is eat and sleep and eat some more.
Bye bye preemie diapers and hello Newborn diapers.
I am having so much fun w/her. She is so fun to dress and cuddle.
She doesn't burp very well and I think is struggling w/gas. I have started to give her gas drops, but w/the regular Similac formula, it's not working too well. I think I will try her on the Similac Sensitive and see if that makes a difference.
I decided to post pics of her. My blog can't be found publicly; only through other people's blogs and they would have to know our name. So I think it's safe.

5 comments:

Uberly Ewe said...

she is a cutie!!! Bug had to be on Nutramigin (spelling) because he had gas really bad. it helped. also tummy soother from Gental Naturals.

Amanda Impett said...

She's a beauty...I'm glad she is doing so well maybe that will help you guys I hope so!! Fingers crossed for you

ABBOTTLAND said...

Omigosh, what a beauty! That hair! Its so much fun dressing a little girl, huh! Lucas says that Niamh is like my doll, because I spend so much time dressing her and playing with her. It's so much fun! I'm so happy you get to have this time with her. It's good to see you happy!
Love ya
~Mandy

Angela said...

What a cute lil girl! It sounds like you're having so much fun with her! Good luck with figuring out how to help her tummy.

Josh n Betsie said...

im glad you can post pictures. I had the girls on nutramigin for a bit but that didn't help. It ended up being reflux. Maybe she has that...who knows. She is a doll.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin