Dom and Rose getting ready for Trick or Treating!
Meet the Dragon! Roar!!!!
Dom and Daddy getting ready!
Here's our sweet little sleeping Pumkin!
Dom & Logan! Their 3rd Halloween together!
This is the newest Sherwood, Micah!
After the mall we headed out to Otis Orchard for some trunk or treating. Unfortunately we missed it, but the Sherwood's got to go. Then we went to the "Pumkin House" in Otis Orchards. If you haven't ever been, then you're missing out!! Every year this family carves out tons of pumkins and displays them for Halloween! Here are some pictures.
Can you guess who she is? I didn't know either! It's Carrie Underwood!
After the Pumkin House we went to my In-law's house for more candy and then our last stop was my parents, where Dom got even more candy!
Happy Halloween every one!

6 comments:
The kids look so cute! I love that the mall does trick-or-treating...way warmer, especially for little ones! That pumpkin place is super cool too! Glad you guys had such a fun evening!
Very cute costumes!
I am glad you guys had fun! And yes the Pumpkin House is really cool!
oh my mom lives down the street from the pumpkind house. So when we went, of course we get there and Brock has to go potty. I had to run him back to my moms and then by the time he was done, the rest of our trick or treat gang was too. I only got to see like 25% of the pumpkins. Thanks for tanking so pictures. I had noooo Idea who that girl was but my sister knew it was carry underwood, who ever that is LOL Were you just amazed at the last supper pumpkin????
Thanks renee for taking pics at the pumpkin house, I meant to go and look but spaced it about 100 times. The babies are all so cute in their costumes. Love you... nana stacey
Those pumpkins are cool, and your kids are darling! Love their little costumes! Looks like you all had a blast at Halloween!
Dom looks adorable as a dragon! Your little pumpkin too - - wow she is beautiful. If we are ever in Spokane again on Halloween- we will have to check out that pumpkin house- wow- it is amazing! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment