Angel is now on Similac Senisitive formula and gas drops. It's make the world of difference. She has no more gas and burps right away after her feedings. She is happy all the time.
I am so tired to say the least. Dom is still doing good w/Angel, even wanting to push her in the swing when she's fussy.
I am so happy right now. Hoping this lasts forever!
It's a little harder to keep up the house w/a baby and a 2 1/2 yr old, but I am managing.
Just wanted to give everyone some updates.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Life Is Good but I'm tired
at 3:22 PM
Labels: Foster-Adopt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You're doing great, tired seems to be my life right now too. I'm glad she is happier for you, that helps a ton! Keep pressing on, and thanks for the update!
Tired, happy, messy house. That sounds about right with 2 little kids! Thanks for the update!
I am glad things are going well for you. It is wonderful to have a baby in the house but it is very tiring. You are a great mom and I hope this last forever for you guys
I hear ya Renee...I'm exhausted :) The occasional eye muscle twitch I developed from being tired has finally gone away though, now that he sleeps at night more than 2 hours before waking up. Some nights I get six hours in a row!! Woo hoo! Hang in there...you're not alone!
I am so glad that everything is working out for you guys!!!! It was sure a great update!!!! I am so excited for you guys!
I have had that eye muscle twitch too. Is that what causes it?
So happy all is well and you figured out the secret! I have so much to say, but I guess I should just send an email. In response to your question the baby was 4 months old.
Post a Comment