CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by Holly - My favorite 6s!

6 TV shows:
Heros
America's Next Top Model
Prison Break
ER
Survivor
One Tree Hill

6 Favorite Restaurants:
Black Angus
Clinkerdaggers
Hu Hot
Applebees
Shogun
Saw Tooth Grill

6 Things that happened today:
Bug woke me up twice way too early
CPS called w/a new baby for us
Picked up a new baby
Bug was way to energetic today
Sorted Laundry
My mom came over w/lots of food this evening

6 Things I am looking forward to:
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Adopting more children
Summer
A nicer home that holds the heat in
Growing old w/my hubby

6 Things on my wish list:
Nintendo DS
Better house
Clothes
To keep Baby B
To get pregnant one day, just once
Own a 2008 Town and Country, Limited edition

6 People to tag:
Wendy
Mary
Jandre
Brenda
Betsie
Emily Hawkins

2 comments:

Kalia said...

I like America's Next Top Model too! and I sincerely hope and pray you get to experience a pregnancy too! That is my biggest wish for you! Love, Kalia

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

You have another friend named Wendy right? Just kidding, I finally finished the tag!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin