Well bad news. We lost "Angel" again. She is going to live w/her grandma. We have tonight w/her and then they are coming to get her tomorrow morning. I am so angry and sad and all of the emotions. This just sucks! I really really thought and hoped that she would stay w/us this time. She just fits in our family so perfectly and she's so HAPPY here! That's what upsets me the most; is that her happiness will be interupted. I have no idea what kind of environment she is going to. I know all about her now. In two weeks I have learned her crys, how she likes to be held, when she wants to be held, when she's upset, needs to be changed, burped. All of it.
I will miss her soooooooooo much!
I guess we are going back on the list again and hoping and waiting for our daughter.
Everyone says I am so strong, but to me I just have no other choice. I have a 2 yr old son who loves us so much that's ours forever and needs his mamma! I have to be strong for him! This is the only option to us having a family right now.
I am fine w/not getting pg and have excepted that it may never happen. I am fine adopting all of our children. It's just very difficult this time around.
I hope our little girl is brought to us soon.
Thank you for all your kind words, thoughts, and prayers on our behalf.
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Gone Baby Gone!
at 10:53 PM
Labels: Foster-Adopt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear this! How discouraging! It's great that you can keep perspective for Dom's sake...he does need you! Soon you'll receive your beautiful baby girl, and she will fit perfectly into your family as well! Good luck, and hang in there. God never gives us more than we can handle, even when we feel we're at our breaking point...been there MANY times myself!
Im so sorry to hear about you losing her again. You are strong and you are a great mom for being so strong. I hope your little girls gets put into your family soon.
Oh Renee' - - my heart goes out to you. We will keep praying for you.
We'll keep you in our prayers as well, I was hoping you wouldn't have to go through this again too. This process must be very painful for you, and I hope that soon you will get a little girl to call your very own for good. Heavenly Father loves you so much, and you are a great mother to Dom in the meantime! Stay strong, and Heavenly Father will bless you. He loves you, and we are all pulling for you guys!
I'm so sorry Renee'. I was praying that you could have her for longer if not permenantly. I know it is hard to be strong, when you really wanted your little girl. You will get her though, I really believe it. Just keep praying and hanging in there. It will happen. I love you!
~Mandy
Post a Comment