Yea! We got a new baby. Quick huh?
Well we brought her home from the hospital today. She is so pretty! Such a princess. She was 5 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long. She was full term.
So far I have fed her one 1 oz bottle and she' s been sleeping the rest of the time. She is two days old.
We don't know anything for sure, but we're hoping. I will keep every one up to date.
No sleep for me tonight!
Let me know if you want a pic sent in email.
Well we brought her home from the hospital today. She is so pretty! Such a princess. She was 5 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long. She was full term.
So far I have fed her one 1 oz bottle and she' s been sleeping the rest of the time. She is two days old.
We don't know anything for sure, but we're hoping. I will keep every one up to date.
No sleep for me tonight!
Let me know if you want a pic sent in email.

9 comments:
Hey lady! I'm glad you both were able to care for a new beautiful baby girl. Let me know if you need any help.
SAmantha STODDARd
yay! I hope that you enjoy this time w/ this new baby...here's to hoping, right?! Of course I'd love a picture, too...and what better reason to lose sleep, huh?! :)
Yes pics! I'm excited for you, we'll keep you in our prayers! (So funny, the word verification for this comment is dipered, almost like diapered, cause you have a new baby being diapered! Just a silly thought!) Love, Kalia
Renne what a roller coaster for you guys. I know you hear it alot but you really are strong. We will keeps our fingers crossed for you and pray that it goes smooth. I'd love pictures of her. loribarney@gmail.com
Justins sister just had twins yesterday but 2 months early...baby girl is 3 lbs 8 oz and boy is 4 lbs 1 oz and I totally thought of you when you brought Dom home at 4 lbs. They will be in the hospital for awhile but they seem to be doing good. I will keep checking your blog and hope to read good news!!! Lori
ok I totally know how to spell your name but I obviously hit the N twice instead of double EE. hehe
Congrats on the new baby. Mikaela sent me the pictures. I hope you don't mind. She is adorable and looks a lot like Dom to me.
This is probably a lot to take in emotionally for you. I'll keep you in my prayers. If you need any mommy support, I am here to listen. Meanwhile, you are doing a great thing for this little one whether she stays or not. I love you and would love to see pics.
kcfoutch@gmail.com
Have a fabulous day!
That was almost the size of my girls. CRAZY! Email me pictures PLEASE!
Oh, that's so awesome Renee! I'm so happy for you that the wait was so short. Again, I'll keep you in my prayers, and that little foot is SO sweet. I'd love to see more pictures and hear her name if you get the chance.
Post a Comment