First I want to say thank you for your kind words on my previous post. I needed to hear some of those words. Thank you to every one of my friends and family who have comforted me in the flesh and in words.
This post if for my Mom alone. Throughout this whole process of fostering, she has totally been there for me! She just treats these babies like they are her flesh and blood. She never knows or expects anything promising, but just goes w/the flow as if these babies were our own. She gives me words of comfort when I need them the most. She gives me my strength somehow! For each baby we've brought home from the hospital she has brought me flowers and food as if she was bringing them to the hospital if I had given birth.
She is such a wonderful woman and mother! Because of her I have wanted to be a mother for the longest time. I think a mother always dreams of the day that her daughter gives birth and that hasn't happened for me yet. But she is always supportive and there for me.
So I will end with that. Mom I love you so much! Thanks for being my ROCK!
I decided to post some pics of my Mom with our foster babies, including Dom.
This was right after one of my Dad's school concerts. My Mom and Dom.

Mom and Dom. Dom was 3 months old. We were celebrating Vince's b-day at my in-laws.

Mom and Dom after our Sealing. Dom was 8 mo. old. We celebrated at Old Country Buffet.

This was just recent. Celebrating my brother-in-law's birthday. Mom and Dom.

Mom and "Angel" the day we brought her home. 2 days old. My Mom made that blanket the night before in 4 hours!

My mom came over the 2nd time we got back "Angel". She was really fussy and not settling down. My mom rocked her and she fell right to sleep.

Mom w/"Angel and Dom!

Mom w/Rose the night we brought her home.
Mom w/new grandson (Joseph) and Rose. They are 2 wks apart.

4 comments:
Oh Renee, Does your mom ever age??? I swear she still looks the same as when I had met her over 8 years ago. I love your mom she is such a fun and super sweet lady!!!!! You are very lucky to have her.
This posting really touched me, Renee. You have such a sweet, wonderful mom. Mom's are the greatest and I am so glad your mom is there for you every step of the way. The pic were so cute.
You and your mom are lucky to have each other. I'm sure she is proud of you and the mom that you are. I'm jealous that you live so close to your mom! Very sweet pictures. The quilt she sewed is beautiful.
your mom is amazing and beautiful! I am so grateful that you have her as your mother.
Post a Comment