CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dominic

Dominic
6 yrs old

Lily

Lily
4 yrs old

Sara

Sara
19 months old

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thankful!

I have been thinking a lot today about life. During this time of heartache I have to stand back and be truley thankful for Dom! His case was so unique. From the day we took him home from the hospital to the day we adopted him, it was only 8 months. We never had any problems. I KNEW, the moment I saw him, that he was our son. I had no doubt in my mind. He is ours for now and ever! I love hiim so much. He is such a fun little boy! He is so full of smiles and loves.
During this hard time for me he is keeping me sane. He is keeping my from being a terrible mother and falling completely apart. I am so glad that we have him!
I really gave him attention today! He loved it. It was fun to focus all of my attention to him. He deserves that.

Need I say more? He is the happiest little boy ever! He loves his Mommy and Daddy and very loved in return!

6 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

he is such a cute cute boy and is growing up so big.

Smith Family said...

I know when I lost the baby between Kezri and Kami that Kezri was hte the one that kept me together. I remember just sitting on the living room floor and huggin her nonstop. It was what I needed right then to make sure that I could pull myself together. There is really nothing right now that can be said to make this better. You don't deserve all this. I truly know that the Lord is there and that the timing is not right. When it happens it will be so prefect that only the Lord could plan it this way. Rely on him and your friends and family to get through this time.

Amanda Impett said...

Renee I just wanted to let you know that you truly inspire me. I have been inspired by your strength and courage and faith. I know you are hurting but I am inspired by how you haven't shut down and by how you have chosen to be grateful for what you have and that you have continued to be a good mother to your son. I am inspired that in the face of adversity and problems and stress you didn't run and hide or curl up in a ball and shut out the world you keep on going. I have learned so much from you just from your example I need to do that when problems come my way. Hang in there girl!

Kalia said...

Those pictures are awesome! Dom is such a little man! What a cutie!

Uberly Ewe said...

Like I have said to you also, you are a very strong person. When I was in the simular situation last year, I think I could have used your example. I know what you are going through, and am grateful that I can talk to you also about my pain and you understand. I hope I do the same for you.
It was great to have you come visit yesterday! I hope we can do it more.

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin