Well at least for now. Here's my day yesterday:
I was woken by the phone & it was a lady from the Homefinders dept at CPS. My heart was pounding as I thought our baby had finally come. Then she said "It's about Angel (that's what I will refer to her as on my blog). Yes this is the same baby that we were placed w/in June for 5 blissful days! I was very skeptical at first since our hopes were crushed a couple weeks ago. Well this time the Judge approved the removal of Angel. So I'm waiting and waiting and then the SW calls and says they can't find the BM or Angel. "Great". So about 3 hrs later they found the baby and she arrived at our home late afternoon.
She looked perfect! She's 3 months old and just fell right back inlove w/us. I feel like our bond was never broken.
The scary thing is that we have no idea how long we'll have her. It could be temporary or turn into a more permanant placement. We just don't know.
All I know is that she's here w/us again and it feels wonderful to have her back.
She has grown since I last saw her.
I am just so relieved that she is healthy and normal.
So that's all I can say right now. Just please continue to pray for us that she will stay w/us. We need a miracle!
For Angel's and our safety I will not post any pics of her on my blog but if you want a pic then just send me an email and I will email you a pic or two.
Email: rsp80@yahoo.com
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Thursday, October 2, 2008
She's Back!
at 10:12 AM
Labels: Foster-Adopt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys Renee'! I hope that everything goes as it should, and you are able to continue caring for this little baby! She needs a good set of parents like you and Vince! I would love to see some pictures...so email me: mikaelaselbe@yahoo.com
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you too. I hope all goes well, and I'll say a prayer for you and your family! I'd like to see pictures too: thebowmancrew@gmail.com.
Congrats! Make the most of it day by day. Memories are never forgotten!! Good luck and I wish you the best.
This is great news! Yeah!
Yay! What great news that is. I know you don't know how long she will be with you for now, but just enjoy every moment. I'm sure you are! How is Dominic doing with her? Is she liking the Nursery you decorated? I will send you an email as I would love to see a pic of the little Angel. You are always in my prayers and I know that the Lord is aware of your needs and will bless you.
~Mandy
Wow, that's wonderful! We'll definitely keep you in our prayers. We wish you and Angel the best! By the way, we'd love to see a pic if you can email me one or two.
You are amazing for enduring such emotional ups and downs. I am so proud of you. I will be praying for you. Enjoy whatever time you have. I know the Lord will bless you.
Oh, that is so wonderful Renee! I too hope she gets to stay with you, I will definitely keep you in my prayers. I know you're an extra busy mom right now, but if you find a minute I'd love to see pictures of this sweet little girl. You have me email right?
Post a Comment