Rose is now 4 weeks old (one month on Friday). My friend had a baby scale and we weighed her tonight. She is now 6 lbs 14 1/2 oz. Two weeks ago she was 5 lbs 12 oz, so I'd say I am doing a fantastic job feeding her.
Still no court date. Waiting on that one. I am enjoying my time w/this sweet little princess.
How long does Thrush last? I am boiling her bottle nipples and just started boiled her binky tonight because I didn't realize I had to boil those too. I got her medicine on Friday and am supposed to give it to her for 5-10 days. When should I see the white on her tongue go away?
I will take some pictures again soon!
Dominic
6 yrs old
Lily
4 yrs old
Sara
19 months old
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
4 weeks old
at 11:34 PM
Labels: Foster-Adopt, Newborns, Rose
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh man josiah had thrush when we first moved here. We didn't have insurance so we had to give him something that was purple. I dont even remember what it is called. THen we got insurance and an rx and it cleared up after about a week or so. NOT FUN! BOIL BOIL BOIL!
what medicine did they give you?
Levi had that for a long time. The initial medicine we got didn't work for him. Eventually the doctor prescribed Diflucan and that cleared it right up. It was hard because we went through that 1st medicine 2 times and he was way crabby because it wasn't working. No fun!
Post a Comment