Beautiful moment...Trying out the new infant tub.
She was fine when I poured
water over her and screamed
when she was cold.
Look at that belly!All warm after her tubby!
I love how she tucks her legs
under her. It's so cute!3 weeks old yesterday!
I couldn't get a picture of
her awake. So this will have
to do. I was wrong....she's awake!
This was today. She came back
from her visit and just woke up.
She slept the whole time during
the visit, so I was happy to see
her awake. She stayed awake

6 comments:
She seems like such a sweet baby. How fun to have a girl to play with! I love all the pink! The tub pictures are so cute.
She is so beautiful!!!! I loved the tub pictures.
she does have a cute tummy!!!
Oh she is so sweet! Can't wait to see her one of these days. Her tummy is so cute! Had she just eaten in that picture?
All the pictures are so adorable. Jayni used to tuck her legs up like that when she'd sleep too.
What a sweetie!
Post a Comment